Holiday Booking Information – Terms and Conditions.
*this holiday accommodation is let to you upon the following conditions.
Bookings and Payment of bookings.
1. FULL RENTAL and security deposit monies are payable IN ADVANCE, and before keys to the property are released.
A deposit between $500 & $1000 is payable as soon as the booking is made. Should this not be paid your booking is not confirmed.
The balance of the rental is due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the booking. All December/Janaury stays must be paid in full by December 1. A booking fee is also included and required when the bond is paid. The booking fee is $55.00.
2. Tenants are required to supply their own linen, including towels.
3. The booking is made in GOOD FAITH by the Agent, but subject to changes not notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, as in changes to the property, cancellation of the property, or sale of the property. (Every endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur)
4. If a property is booked over the phone or based on photographs on the internet without viewing it in person, Surf Coast Real Estate will not be held responsible for changes to the property or misconception of the property description. We endeavour to provide correct information at all times.
5. RENT REFUNDS - In case of a cancellation a non refundable CANCELLATION FEE of $100.00 is incurred. This amount will be deducted from the deposit upon its return, should the property be re let. With 3 months notice the bond will be returned less the cancellation fee. Should the notice period be less than 3 months the bond and any paid holiday rent, any refund will be at the discretion of the landlord. Should the property be re let Bond less the cancellation fee will be refunded.
6. Tariffs are current, however they are subject to change without notice. Surf Coast Real Estate takes no responsibility for error on this website, or other website associated.
7. THE NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS must not exceed the number stated on this conformation sheet, or the amount of beds within the property. Overcrowding will render the tenant liable to cancellation of the booking. The tenant is also responsible for payment deducted from the bond should extra people be accommodated.
8. CLEANING is the responsibility of the tenant. Premises must be left clean and tidy and ready for immediate occupation by the next tenant. Additional fees will be charged if the BBQ is not cleaned and fridge is not cleaned out of all contents, and if the bins have not been put out. Any excess cleaning or rubbish removal will be deducted from the bond.
9. In the peak season check in is STRICTLY 3pm and check out is STRICTLY 10am. If keys are not returned to the office by 10.00am additional fees will be charged. During our Shoulder and Off Peak seasons check in and out times are flexible. Check in 12pm and check out 2pm (should there be a booking on that day check out will be 10.00am) Whilst every effort is made for your property to be ready by check in time, this may not always be possible.
10. A $20 charge applies should you not be able to collect your keys during business hours. This will be deducted from your bond.
11. No Furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises during the tenancy and all furniture and effects must be left in the same position and condition, as at the commencement of the tenancy.
12. All Breakages and damage to the premises must be reported to the agent prior to departure.
13. Tenants agree not to create any nuisance or excessive noise causing annoyance to the owners or occupiers of nearby premises.
14. No pets are allowed on or inside the premises under any circumstances, unless you are staying in a Pet Friendly property and have signed our Pet Policy Agreement
15. Tenants are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. Tenants already in occupation requiring a key from the agent after office hours will be charged a service call of $100.